Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Future Schon Cues Can Anyone Help Me With German?

Can anyone help me with german? - future schon cues

Okay, so I do not see how changing a negative statement to a statement like this ..
Monika One gets into physics a
and in my spreadsheet, which says:
Monki not get one in physics.
I understand and to use Wen Wen no use
and where they do not add

Heres a tro
This is already wet.
then the negative statement
The weather is nice.

u How do you know where they are not made or does not describe in one sentence?


and another on how to rewrite a sentence or by the verb, future time to do so?
For example:
Hats adbend He is not at home.
He LANDLORD today not be home tonight.
How do I know where and why u add it in the past?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyoneee

No comments:

Post a Comment