Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blood Pressure Monitor With Irregular Heartbeat Undiagnosed For Almost A Year? Vascular Problems Maybe?

Undiagnosed for almost a year? Vascular problems maybe? - blood pressure monitor with irregular heartbeat

For nearly a year, I had pulsatile tinnitus in the left ear, blurred vision, strong pulsing in my chest, dizziness and irregular heartbeat. The vertigo is so bad that I come before me, such as in a dream ... sometimes frightening. The pulse is so strong that, if I feel I sleep, like my body moving a little bit with all pulse.These symptoms are 24 / 7! I am also very dizzy and could not see for a few seconds when I too fast and there is great pressure in the chest when this happens.

I am 19 years old. I am overweight and I usually have a high cholesterol level, but I checked. I had blood work, but everything was normal. My blood pressure is normal. I had an ECG, echocardiography, MRI w / w, and / or contrastmy brain, CT w / w, and / or the contrast of the temporal bone and inner ear, 24-hour Holter ECG, and carotid Doppler.

Everything went well, except for the Holter monitor, which showed he had an irregular heartbeat, but I already knew.

I am afraid that this is something to keep my service or narrowing of the artery or vein or in the chest that my heart to give, could my brain with sufficient blood flow.

Please help!

No Answers RUDE! And I Know "Go to the doctor:" I am the one who, as I do, all these tests done, but I just want some ideas on what might be or if someone went through something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment