Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank You Message Wedding Coming Has Anyone Else Gotten A Nasty Email From The Person Who Complained About The Taquito Wedding?

Has anyone else gotten a nasty email from the person who complained about the Taquito wedding? - thank you message wedding coming

Below is the email I sent. I do not know that dissent in Yahoo questions are allowed. I am deeply offended lesbians Serafina is used as an insult. I never said that the couple was polite pointedvout me that only your tax advisor familiar with your financial situation. Soooo I'm broke, I'm firmly. I noticed that the troll, the question was deleted.

From: Paulina Seraphina Marischelli

Subject: Marriage.

Message: I paid $ 40 for dinner for a miserable 1st

He also gave them a free limousine for the day.

They speak more than 300 here.

And send a thank-you card or something.

You are a *****. Cold Heart No wonder you're single. I hope that you will not you come, you Dirty Rotten lesbians. I invite to my wedding, and his great book of the little pig.

They are eliminated! And locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment