Sunday, December 27, 2009

Floor Reading Lamps How To Solve The Lighting Problem In The Living Room?

How to solve the lighting problem in the living room? - floor reading lamps

I have three lights in my living room, all with flouroscent bulbs.I live in an apartment, so I can not install any wall mount lights.The problem is that I am spending most of my work in the lounge and just want to do land use sleeping.I more light to help me with my laptop and use reading, these lights Coze enough.They casts a white light at first, but now they are all yellow and yellow lights.It voltage as hatred in his eyes, and I can not Read continously.I some light commercial department discussed, but none met my expectations.
All ideas, solutions and suggestions.
Thank you .......

No comments:

Post a Comment