Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inexpensive 35mm Camera What Type Of Camera For Intro To Photography Class?

What type of camera for intro to photography class? - inexpensive 35mm camera

I take an introduction to photography class and the need for a 35mm camera, you have, where the lens. This is my last year and is only one choice, which I am glad to cover some of the different loans, so I will not spend much money. I've seen older people, like on eBay for under $ 25, which would be a good camera? So I will probably go on eBay, but wondered if any of the local branches would'm cheap since the camera like a wolf camera or something. I think I am in my opinion, what brand or if interested get one. Like I said, I'm broke, a student and this is just a class is not my main job, so you do not want to spend much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment